Saturday, July 19, 2008

Akshay Kumar’s Divine Connection

Akshay Kumar makes all his female contestants of ‘Khatron Ke Khiladi’ pray, before taking on any dangerous stunt.

Yes, what you see in the pics below is Khiladi Kumar chanting ‘Gayatri Mantra’ with Yana Gupta and Anjana Sukhani, the beautiful contestants of ‘fear Factor’. Akshay Kumar recited the prayer to encourage the participants, increase their inner self- belief and make them fearless before performing death-defying stunts in South Africa.



Talking about the greatness of this mantra, Akshay said,
Whenever I do my stunts I say the ‘Gayatri Mantra’ in my mind. I strongly believe that our body is animated by life energy and according to India’s science of sound healing; you can gather and direct that healing life force through the power of sacred sound. Hence to help the girls overcome their fear, I thoughts its best to start their stunts with this ultimate chant.



With Akshay by their side and ‘Gayatri Mantra’ to give them inner strength, we have no doubts that the tender ladies would successfully perform all the daring stunts overcoming all their fears.

No comments:

Post a Comment